Wednesday, August 1, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday

I haven't done any outfit posts in quite a while and I must apologize for that.  It's been a combination of not really wanting to drag out the point and shoot and not really dressing that consistently this Summer.  Oh well.  What I have been doing is trying to post my outfits to Instagram on a semi-daily basis (I'm @spryonthewall if you want to follow) or check out my Facebook page 'cause they post there too if you aren't on Instagram.  Anyway, I thought I'd link up with with The Pleated Poppy again for WIWW

pleated poppy

Here are some snaps of what I wore while we were on vacation:
Upper Left - Shirt - Hollister (thrifted)
Shorts - Old Navy ($10)
Shoes - Rafe for Target (old)
Necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs ($10) - more on that later today

Upper Right - Dress - Theory (old)
Shoes - Rafe for Target
Blue Bracelet - Marc by Marc Jacobs ($28) - more on that later today too

Shorts - Old Navy ($10)
Shoes - Payless (old)
Necklaces - coral - made by my Mom
skull necklace - Marc by Marc Jacobs ($10)

Now for some from this week and last:
Tee - JCrew (old)
Shorts - Old Navy ($10)
Shoes - Calypso for Target ($7)
Polish on toes - Shiap by Nars (the BEST pink ever!)

Tee - Banana Republic ($9)
Chinos - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Coach (old)

2 comments:

  1. Yay, you know I love an outfit post :) I'm still admiring those cute Calypso for Target sandals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blue sandals! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...