Thursday, August 23, 2012

My Take - Dior Couture Fall 2012

It's been ages since I've tackled a "my take" (basically a more user/wallet friendly version of a runway look).   I'm going to try and tackle some of these "runway to reality" type looks more often, with all of my amateur runway reviews it's nice to see how some of those looks can translate into realistic outfit inspiration.  First up is this look from the Dior Couture Fall 2012 collection:
I noted in my review how much I loved the cobalt blue paired with the pink metallic shoes.  It's a fresh color combo that I hadn't thought of.  And how simple is a blue dress and pink shoes?  I put together a dressier look, one that can be dressed up or down and a more casual version. 
Shoes - Type Z $60
 
Dress - Mango $70

Dress - Gap $60
Shoes - Toms $54
 
 What do you think?  Would you wear cobalt blue and pink together?
 
Dior image via Vogue.com
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. My polish matches those shoes exactly

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I love how you did both dressy and casual looks--how cute is that casual look with the pink Toms!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the majority of my closet is cobalt but i have a surprisingly small amount of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these looks! My Daughter has those pink Toms. I am still considering a pair. Love the pink but I also Love your silver sparkly Toms.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like pink and blue together in general. I think bright cobalt and a pale pink would be wonderful together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...