Thursday, August 2, 2012

My Five - Chado Ralph Rucci Resort 2013

Following my post about the Ralph Rucci exhibit at SCAD earlier this week, I figured I would share my picks from Chado Ralph Rucci's Resort 2013 collection!  My picks may not reflect it, but this collection was all about color.  Clear, vivid, bright colors ranging from red to pink to yellow to purple and even some mint for good measure.  Obviously black, white and neutrals are well represented too!  The silhouettes ranged from crisp and tailored to flowy.  Again, Mr. Rucci's genius is that he designs not just for the young and not just for the more mature ladies, but for every woman.  For that reason I thank him.  Here are my picks!  Enjoy!



I need this dress in my life now!

Images via Style.com

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love the red dress especially. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red and black dresses

    ReplyDelete
  3. seriously gorgeous. love the neckline on the red dress, the criss cross on the third, and the sheer panel on the black dress.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...