Friday, August 3, 2012

Happy Weekend!

Hope your week was positive and productive!  It's finally Friday and I know I'm ready for the weekend.  I've been totally wrapped up in the Olympics, I've been watching every single night, just riveted.  And so far I'm totally captivated/inspired/proud of these ladies:

























 







Gabby Douglas






















Source: google.com via Jenny on Pinterest
Source: google.com via Jenny on Pinterest

Missy Franklin
 
 

Misty May Trainor and Kerri Walsh
(I love that even though they've won so many gold medals and been to so many Olympic games, they're not jaded and are excited to be there.  Love them!)
 
 
And I'm totally stoked to see these ladies start their competitions!

Allyson Felix


Lolo Jones

What can I say?  I'm crazy about the Olympics!  How about you all, are you tuning in?  Also, I should note that after watching all these athletes (male and female), I'm now on a quest for the return of my 6 pack abs that have been hidden for a few years now ;o) 

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you know...i never REALLY noticed just how BIG these athletes are!! i am so motivated to get in shape.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...