Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Weekend and My Fall Bag Wishlist

Boy, let me tell you how happy I am that this week is over!  It was real and it was nice, but it wasn't real nice.  Here's to a better next week!  Now that September is knocking on our doors, I've been obsessing over getting a new handbag for Fall.  I'm kind of not feeling my trusty black bag, I want something a little different.  Here are the ones I'm leaning towards:
Top Left - L.A.M.B. $425
Bottom Left - Deux Lux duffle $102
Top Middle - Dooney & Bourke $298
Bottom Middle - Coach $398
Top Right - Coach $398
Bottom Right - Dooney & Bourke $278
 
Obviously I would love to have that L.A.M.B. houndstooth bag, but at $425 I'm not sure I can justify it.  I love the idea of a nice saddle brown bag (though I worry that since I have a LV Speedy monogram that it might be redundant to have another brown bag?).  I'm also digging a blue option.  What do you think?  Do you have any preferences?
 
I've got a fun series planned for next week!  See you Monday!

4 comments:

  1. ooo! I Love all of these! The blue is so fun and the brown will go with everything. This is a tough decision. The Dooney for sure is my Fave in both colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny I am loving the blue; granted it may not go with everything; that's okay though! Fab with blacks, greys, caramels, etc! You have inspired me! PS found you at our friend Heather's

    xoxo
    Karena
    Art by Karena
    2012 Artists Series

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've got my eye on a few of those!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...