Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Fab Finds! - The Limited Edition

Okay, so granted The Limited isn't exactly off the beaten path, but it is a great place to get some polished separates.  I wore a lot of their button downs when I was working in an office, they have just the right combination of fit and stretch that made them so comfortable (in my opinion, they are on par with Theory's button downs and a whole heck of a lot less money).  Sometimes they are easy to just write off as a place where I bought almost all of my wardrobe in High School (late 80's, early 90's shout out!), but if you are near a store, I encourage you to pop in and check out their offerings.  Here are some of my favorite picks:
Top Left - Striped Blouse
Top Middle - Polka Dot Blouse
Bottom Middle - Leopard Print Belt
Top Middle - Pave Pyramid Studs
Bottom Right - Trench Rain Cape
Left - Body-Conscious Ponte Dress (very similar feel to a Stella McCartney dress - those side panels are so slimming)
Middle - Forenza Mixed Print Dress (a Balenciaga feel here)
Right - Foulard-Print Shirtdress (totally on trend scarf print)

Middle Right - Striped Ponte Skirt
 
 

3 comments:

  1. I'm having Forum VI flashbacks right now. Used to work at The Limited Express in high school -- spent so much money at both of those stores. Haven't been in The Limited in years -- thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to shop there a lot more often. Glad to see they stepped up their game!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been to the Limited in a while, but I do love their stuff. One of my favorite pencil skirts is from the Limited. I might have to go pick up that striped beauty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...