Thursday, August 30, 2012

Fab Finds! - Chico's Edition

Okay, we are treading into major middle aged Mom territory here, walking on that "Golden Girls" tightrope heading into a Chico's right?  But stay with me here ladies.  Yes, Chico's is heavy on spangled/printed/colorful/flowy pieces that when piled on can get a bit overwhelming (and kind of aging in a way - who wants to look like their Mom?).  Anyway, when perusing Chico's you want to stick to accessories and some of the layering pieces.  The prints go a long way here, so I gravitate towards the scarves, embellished tanks, necklaces, and maybe a wrap/cardigan.  Here are my picks:
Left to right - Ayla Tassle Necklace - $27
 
 
What do you think?  Can you see yourself popping into Chico's for a look around?
 

4 comments:

  1. I love these posts. I do shop a bit at Coldwater Creek, over the past 2-3 years, they seem to have transitioned from targeting an older demographic into more classic with a twist styling. J.Jill and Chicos both are cut too short for me. That is a big issue for me, finding clothing whose fit model has a longer waist. Just going to a larger size doesn't do it! (Especially since I went low-carb and dropped 2 sizes!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like this series--we're so quick to write off a brand based on name/stature, but there are some good pieces if one looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another store I've never shopped at! I love your picks though--that bangle so fun, and I really like that long sleeved print top!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are some really great accessories. I could see myself shopping here on occasion.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...