Monday, July 16, 2012

I'm Back (with a peek at my adventures)!

While I was taking my "blogcation", we took a fab vacation to Hilton Head, SC and I spent some time working at my actual job (what? I don't get paid tons of money to write this small-time blog? Shockingly I don't - ha!) and getting some things we need into and out of the storage unit - no small feat let me tell you. I'm playing catch up today after our vacation so in the meantime here's a sneak peek at what we did. I'll have a review of the Ralph Rucci exhibit at SCAD too - hint, it was amazing.

7 comments:

  1. I hope you didn't work too hard on your vacation and had lots of fun! I've never been to Hilton Head but I hear it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. welcome back! hope you took lots more pictures...look forward to more. the water looks really nice.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! I love to take a peek into a bloggers life. Looks like you had a fabulous trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your trip on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So thankful for instagram! I felt like I was there between those and these great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful pictures!
    If you want, check out my blog:

    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...