Friday, July 27, 2012

Happy Weekend!

I LOL'ed when I saw this picture on Facebook - Absolutely Fabulous is one of my favorite shows ever!  Can you imagine Patsy and Edina at the Olympics?

Oh man, I'm so happy it's Friday I can't even tell you.  I've been a bit M.I.A. because life has been completely insane over the past two weeks.  My girl fell down and gashed her head open resulting in three stitches in the forehead, I've had two business trips and a muscle spasm in my neck that made me immobile for a day and I'm still sore - talk about a pain in the neck - ba dum dum.  Anyway, I'm hoping for a little R&R this weekend and watching lots of Olympic action!  I'll be watching non-stop, I love it that much.  How about you, are you planning on tuning in?  Have a great weekend and see you next week!


Images via random Facebook postings - though I did get the Patsy and Edina picture via George Takei's FB page.  He's so funny!

6 comments:

  1. Hope you and Audrey are better. Here's to lots of R&R!
    (too much drama in my life lately as well).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, what a week! I hope your weekend gets much better, quickly! I plan on tuning in to the Olympics as much as possible too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I'm MIA right now too...been super crazy over here as well...maybe something's in the air? haha...anyway sorry about your little sweet pea! Hope she's healing well. Did you enjoy your vacay? You probably feel like you could use another at this point, right? I know I do...I think anywhere would do right now. Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Ab Fab!! Sounds like you had a crazy week. I hope you get a lot of relaxation and Olympic action this weekend.

    *Erin

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about your daughter's fall and your neck problems. When it rains it pours.
    I LOVE the olympics too. It is also one of those things the whole family can watch and enjoy. I am hoping some of these events inspire my kids.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your little one is recovering okay. It does sound like you're due for relaxing AFTER your vacation. Enjoy the downtime!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...