Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Various Fall 2012 picks

It's not even officially Summer yet, but I'm going to wrap up my Fall 2012 collection coverage with various picks.  Bring on Resort 2013 (which I've already started digging into with Bottega Veneta and Oscar de la Renta)!
Love the colors here and the metallic accents in a sort of leopard pattern.  Take note of the sheen.


Nice but sheesh I'm so tired of this goth, moody vibe from Versace.  I want Donatella to think about a little more than what she would wear 24/7.  Love certain pieces but then it's gets so repetitive (like fashion "white noise").  Snore.





Lots o' lace and brocade.  I really want the late 1990's/early 2000's D&G back.  Sigh.




Images via Vogue.com


1 comment:

  1. So many pretty things! I love that printed Versace dress, as well as all the lace at Dolce & Gabbana.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...