Monday, June 11, 2012

This or That - Embellished Duffle

I have always loved/coveted Alexander Wang's studded bottom Rocco Tote, but at $875 it's totally out of my reach right now.  So I was trying to find something that had the same feel but cost a whole lot less.  I think this duffel from Deux Lux just might do the trick.  What do you think?

That - Deux Lux Felix Duffel - $51.90


On a side note I finished a book over the weekend that I enjoyed - I updated the "Books I've Read" tab with the details.  Check it out.

4 comments:

  1. I'll pass on both, but I do love a good bargain. Excellent find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am Loving the Deux Lux duffel! The sparkles are are so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sparkly bag, and I definitely prefer its price tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great find! It's so fun and still has an interesting "bottom".
    Off to read your book list!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...