Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Five - Christian Dior Resort 2013

Another really strong, ladylike collection from the Dior team.  This comes hot on the heels of the outstanding Fall 2012 collection that I wish would magically appear in my closet come September.  This collection carries over some of the color palette from Fall with that dusty purple that really is beautiful, while also inviting orange back to the party.  Please enjoy my picks!


How amazing is this leather jacket?  Wow!




White gold is going to be huge in the next few months.

More on this dress later today - stay tuned!

Oh these wedges are fabulous, the curve of the heel is so elegant!

Images via Style.com

1 comment:

  1. Ooh gorgeous! I love the look with the fitted orange blazer and tulle skirt. It will be stuck in my head all day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...