Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Five - Burberry Prorsum Resort 2013

At first glance there doesn't appear to be a ton of color in this collection.  Trust me it's there but it's muted and comes off as more neutral and subtle, which is so refreshing.  I think we may need to wave bye-bye to neons for a while (which I'm not sad about at all, I liked the trend for a short time, but my eyes are very tired of seeing them).  The shoes are swoon worthy and I'm feeling a great affection for the khaki/grey pairing.  Note to self, we all will want a great brown leather bag by Christmas, or at least I will!  Here are my picks, enjoy!
I am in love with this outfit.  Man I need a gold trench for the fall...


 


 Images via Style.com

5 comments:

  1. The first outfit is my Favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love this collection...I would wear everything :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why is it that I always automatically think I have to be this skinny to wear platforms? Anyone else do that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the trench coats, so well-tailored and detail oriented <3
    thanks for commenting on my blog honey, would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, the first and third looks are so me, haha! seriously love those. the texture in the first is gorgeous!

    [oomph.]
    Anastasia of Beverly Hills-GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...