Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Under The Weather

I'm going to be M.I.A. this week, I'm not feeling well at all.  Not sure why, but sometimes you just must listen to your body and rest.  I wish I could rest in Santorini, Greece* (like I did about 5 years ago) but hey my living room will have to do for now.  See you on the flip side!

*If you ever get the opportunity to go to Santorini, run don't walk, it's so stunningly beautiful.  In fact I love Greece so much I want to go back and explore more of the islands (we only made it to about 3) and shockingly I loved Athens more than I did Paris (it seemed more "real" and "significant" if that makes sense).  I didn't see that coming since I have dreamed of Paris since I was little, but there you go.  Travel experiences surprise you sometimes.

9 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better soon. I'm sending you lots of R&R wishes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. get better lady! greece is on my bucket list

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh no...hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never been to either, but I get how Greece would be more real. Feel better soon.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww feel better! If you lived closer I would definitely bring you some homemade soup. Know it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you are feeling better soon. Have happy thoughts of Greece to keep you company during your recuperation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely blog.
    http://xtheperfectmess.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...