Tuesday, May 15, 2012

This or That - Summertime Clutch

Since I first spotted this super cool Jimmy Choo clutch, I've been in love.  I'm attracted to accessories with some personality.  Of course with a $795 price tag it's a bit out of my reach.  This Kate Spade clutch is still pricey, but is just as fun and totally gives off that Summertime vibe.  What do you think?


Hey, don't forget that the next season of Million Dollar Listing Los Angeles premiers Wednesday June 6th at 9pm/8pm central on Bravo!   Why do I care, you ask?  'Cause my little bro works on the show (in fact in the preview below you can spot him in the background out of focus in a plaid shirt about midway through).  Check out what's on deck this season!



4 comments:

  1. Love the Kate Spade, especially the ladder clasp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both bags are cute, and both are out of my price range! I like the clasp on the Kate Spade version though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE this show, and I remember you said ur brother word on it! I am so going to have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want them Both. Love the colors in the first, and the cuteness of the k. Spade

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...