Tuesday, May 29, 2012

My Five - Oscar de la Renta Resort 2013

Beautiful collection (as usual) from Mr. de la Renta.  The beauty and wearability of his collections are so consistent it's kind of scary.  How does he do it?  Well, I hope he never stops because even though I can't afford a stitch of it, his collections are fantastic for inspiration.  Take note of the colors (bright blue, kelly green, yellow-green, purple, orange-red, white gold, etc) and the use of gingham in a large scale (on the bias - which is how I prefer it) as well as manipulating it to look folded, undone and skewed.  We all might want to invest in a sparkly baseball tee pairing it with a skirt :o)  Fun stuff!  Here are my (slightly more than 5) picks, enjoy!







Images via Style.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what amazing looks! I thought I'd like the bright colors best, but I think my favorite look is the gold sweater with the finely pleated maxi skirt (dress?).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant! Is there nothing that man can't do?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...