Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy (Early) Weekend!

I'm checking out early this week, I am off to help my Mom do some MAJOR decluttering.  This will involve lots of sorting, heavy lifting and trips down memory lane.  My main job will be to keep her on task and to tell her it's okay to get rid of stuff that was in my bedroom when I was like 10 - lol!  Hope you all have a great weekend!

(here's hoping her garage looks like this when we are finished - ha!)








Source: bhg.com via Jenny on Pinterest

6 comments:

  1. Good luck! I visited my parents last month to help them pack for their upcoming move. That was quite the trip down memory lane.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny! don't forget you are featured on 11Gray today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun! My mom loves to throw things away...her way of "cleaning" involved me running ahead of her hiding anything I didn't want to go missing forever in her garbage bag. I'm the opposite. I love to have a lot of stuff. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am like your Mom lol. I Love saving things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you have a good weekend decluttering and reminiscing! That's hard work too--it's never easy parting with memory-filled stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know this sounds strange but that is one of my favorite things to do. I love de-cluttering. I may be crazy. xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...