Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dear Victoria Beckham,

I'm a huge fan of your clothing and accessories!  I love how you have morphed from pop star, to queen of football WAGs, to style icon, to well respected designer all while raising four kiddos with your very handsome hubby.  Kudos to you! 

But the real reason I'm writing you is to let you know that you are free to send me any of the below items from your line to "test" out.  Seriously, I'll give you my honest opinion about how much I love them! 

I would run out and buy them myself but they are just a wee bit out of my price range *cough* (extremely expensive) *cough*.  I'll be waiting on the UPS guy! 

xoxo 
Jenny




Silk-gazar coat - $3,895










Images via Net-a-porter

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha...me too, me too! Love all these...LOVE! She has always had the best style! Totally makes sense that she has her own line now. She's pretty fabulous, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so with you! i love that crepe mini dress and the bags!! send em our way!!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I'd like to get a similar shipment, thank you! Actually, the orange dress and the gray tote would be enough to make me happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...