Tuesday, March 13, 2012

My Five - Prada Fall 2012

Coming off of last Spring's hot rod themed collection this one was a bit of a let down.  But hey, every collection can't be as awesome as that one, right?  I mean who doesn't want a pair of those flame shoes?  This collection isn't bad by any means, but it was a bit repetitive (with the large gems bedazzling the clothes and the mixing of super graphic prints).  Prada is a designer whose clothes you either love or hate.  I'm firmly in the "love" category, but I realize that sometimes the parts are more appealing than the whole.  This is certainly the case with this collection. 

Before I share my picks, I would like to introduce what certainly may be one of "the shoes" of Fall 2012.  I predict you will see this in a Fall Vogue editorial:

What do you think?  Do you like?
 Here are my picks:








 Some details:


 More accessories - yay!



Images via Vogue.com

3 comments:

  1. Eeek! I LOVE Prada! The purple and black heels are my Favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree..youll see those shoes soon. Love the Prada bag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not sure how I feel about the shoes, but I do love the embellishments, especially on that orange coat!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...