Monday, March 5, 2012

My Five - Bottega Veneta Fall 2012

Hope everyone had a great weekend!  I spent mine trying to get items together and labeled for the local kid's consignment sale (held twice a year).  There are a few in my area, but I usually consign and shop at the one at the church less than a mile from my house - talk about easy.  I'll have a post later in the week about these sales, in case you are curious. 

Anyway, let's start the week off with a beautifully tailored collection from Bottega Veneta.  Here's what caught my eye:





Images via Vogue.com

 Some lovely accessories:


Images via Style.com

5 comments:

  1. Not my favorite, but I'm not that fashion-savvy!
    Ps thanks for always commenting. It makes my day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks! The pink one is my FAVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The clothes themselves aren't quite my style, but I do love the accessories! The delicate heels and the sparkly necklace are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually like something about all of these! The first one is a little "stiff" looking but I love the navy and the simple details. The pink dress is really lovely. Love the last 2! Shoes and bag are fab! Great picks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...