Monday, March 19, 2012

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend - we had a great one since my college basketball team won Friday afternoon and again yesterday!  We are in the Sweet 16 for the first time since 2005 so I'm thrilled!  Go Wolfpack!  Anyway, here's a look at what I'm wearing today:
Shirt - JCrew
Shorts - Claude Brown (thrifted $7)
Shoes - Cynthia Vincent for Target
Photo from my Instagram (look me up, I'm spryonthewall if you want to follow)!

I have a huge project I'm working on this week so I'd better get back to it.  Have a great day!

7 comments:

  1. I love those shorts, the print is so fun! I'm going to be cheering for your team since they're playing our rivals, the Kansas Jayhawks! Besides, my team is out so I need someone to cheer for! Go Wolfpack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks cute and relax ^^ happy monday!

    xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
    http;//hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks like a fabulous outfit to me...the graphic shorts and gold sandals are perfection! the shorts reminds me of the striped black and yellow top i wore recently. i love that color combo!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks like a great and fun outfit. love the print on those shorts and your sandals.

    thanks for visiting me often even though I haven't visited back in a while.
    I am so behind but starting a business is like that I guess.
    Especially with no child care and two kids under school age!
    D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit and congrats on your team.
    Is the pollen just killing you like it is here?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this classy look! Those shorts are Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...