Monday, February 20, 2012

My Five - Victoria Beckham Fall 2012

Hi!  I'm back!  What a rainy weekend we had here in the Southeast and yesterday the rod and shelving in my closet decided to break in two and fall off the wall.  So now my hanging clothes are on the kitchen table piled high.  Boo!  We are trying to figure out the best way to fix it.  Man, I hate not having my closet the way I want it.  Nothing says classy like digging through a pile of clothes on your kitchen table in the mornings - ha! 

Anyway, I'm going to jump into my New York Fashion Week coverage like I always do - with the lovely Victoria Beckham's collection.  Here are my picks:




Images via Style.com

She also introduced a new bag called (appropriately enough) "Harper", named for her baby girl.  I love it!  Hey Posh, if you are reading this, as I'm sure you are, feel free to send one my way ;o)


Photo via @VictoriaBeckham on Twitter

10 comments:

  1. I do admire Victoria's design style. She's got that no frills fashion sense that I love and as for the Harper, I'll take one too, and throw in the boots she has dressed her models in!! So sorry about your closet Jenny. I miss my walk in which wasn't large but it was a real closet. I now have no closet, and a small wardrobe. I may be stacking clothes on the kitchen table soon too!! Have a great week xx oo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is on her game! I just love seeing what she comes up with next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE all of these outfits! I hope your closet gets fixed soon Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, I hope you're able to get it fixed soon!! Victoria Beckham sure does know how to make a sexy dress! And those handbags... she can send one my way too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love VB's style...always have. She has definitely found her calling! That whole Spice Girls thing was not working for her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Harper bag and that fabulous coat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. her daughter is lucky!! love VB's style.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ...and VB, send one of those bags my way, too! beautiful bag!

    [oomph.]
    Share the Love - Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi gorgeous,
    just found your amazing blog by chance while peeking on others and i must tell you that it´s so lovely, well structured and interesting [certainly a reflection of your personality] that it kept me totally hooked. I'm your new follower and would like to invite you to visit mine and to follow back if you appreciate it.
    wish you lots of success!!!
    http://cottoncandy-peaches.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...