Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

I'm joining up with The Pleated Poppy again for WIWW
pleated poppy

The question I'm pondering lately is "What the heck is up with my hair?"  I mean really, is it a bad cut, wrong product, I just don't know, but it's making me nuts.  I picked up a few new products to try, I'll let you know how it goes.  I also need to play with the flat iron a bit more too. Oh well, here are a few outfits I've worn recently.  Hope you have a great Wednesday!
Wrap Cardigan - Forever 21
Shirt - Target
Pants - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Toms
Necklace - gift

Top - Banana Republic (scored for $14)
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Gap City Flats

5 comments:

  1. Love the F21 wrap.
    My daughter is always trying new hair care products. I am always trying new foundation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the F21 wrap! You look Fabulous in these pics! I think your hair looks cute! Very fun hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your hair! But I know what you mean--mine gets in stages where it does nothing I want it too. I love those sparkly Toms, I've been wanting a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wrap! Great shoes too! I have been playing with my hair lately too. I get so bored with it and I'm finding that 2nd day hair has become my BFF. I love going either wavy/curly natural or blowing it out and using the flat iron. Either way I'm trying new things. Let me know if you find some good products! I'm always on the lookout.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The shawl in the top photo looks so elegant. Love it.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...