Wednesday, January 18, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday!

I'm joining up with The Pleated Poppy again for WIWW. 
pleated poppy

It's been a weird Winter so far with the weather, it's been so warm that 90% of the time I have to ditch the sweater/blazer etc by midday.  I've worn my Winter coat a grand total of 2 times this January.  And the seven day outlook shows it will be in the mid to upper 70's by next week.  Bottom line it makes for creative dressing (the password is layers my friends).  Here are a couple of things I've worn lately.
Cardigan - Forever 21
Shirt - Target
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Cole Haan
Necklace - made by my Mom

Blazer - LAMB
Shirt - Target
Pants - J. Crew
Shoes - Tory Burch
Necklace - made by my Mom
(had to cut my head off because I was making a face in every. single. picture.)

4 comments:

  1. Did you used to be a model? You pose so well! I need your pointers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the F21 cardi! That is what I blogged about today. Great minds.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first outfit with the Aztec print like cardigan and the necklace totally pops.
    Thanks for giving me info about your job. Sounds very cool.
    I am starting direct sales business for a clothing line accompanied by a wardrobe remix consulting business. Hopefully it will go hand in hand with the blog.
    I am excited.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...