Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Five - Vera Wang Pre-Fall 2012

I've professed my love/admiration for Vera Wang before here, but I'll say it again - I just love her and her style.  I love her lack of pretension, her sophistication, her clear vision for her brand and let's face it kids, this woman does not age.  Vera is going to be the subject of two posts today.  First up my picks from her pre-fall collection which features lots of layers, knits, mixture of textures and swirly prints.  (Stay tuned later for some snaps of her new Los Angeles home)





Images via Style.com

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the "does not age" comment. Kind of spooky, right? Great, but spooky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vera rocks--even her Kohl's line is pretty impressive. I love how the bold orange stands out against the black and gray in these beautiful looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...