Monday, January 16, 2012

My Five - Chanel Pre-Fall 2012

Chanel's Pre-Fall collection was inspired by India (this will be a "duh" statement once you see the clothes).  I stand firm in my opinion that Karl needs to EDIT the presentations more.  Karl, just because you can send out almost 80 looks, doesn't mean you should.  I also stand firm in my opinion that Chanel shouldn't do menswear (I think Coco would agree).  I also liked Karl better when he was plump and hid his jowls behind that fan he always carried around.  I miss that Karl, the Karl of my youth.  Here are my picks (I think the parts are better than the sum) the details (as usual) are gorgeous.











Images via Style.com

3 comments:

  1. I agree 100%-fewer looks would be better! They all start to blend a little after a while. I love the fingerless gloves and the pyramid shaped bags-the details on all of these looks make them, as you said!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love...but then again I am always in love with Chanel. I agree that the details make this collection.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...