Wednesday, December 7, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm joining up with The Pleated Poppy again for WIWW. 
pleated poppy

First, I must apologize for my crazed hair, I cannot for the life of me find a stylist in my town who can cut my hair.  I got spoiled by living in NYC, I got the best haircuts of my life there (of course I paid some serious cashola, but it was worth it to have lovely hair).  Oh well, enough of my hair rant and on with the outfits!
Sweater - Michael Kors (via sample sale)
Tank - Target
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Target
Necklaces - pink sparkly one (giveaway win) and brown one made by my Mom

Top - LAMB
Sweater - Bebe
Pants - Isaac Mizrahi for Target
Shoes - Toms

Go over and check out what everyone else is wearing here.

Also I've posted my new-to-me recipe of the week over at the Facebook page - it's a super easy and yummy one!
Have a great Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. Love that LAMB top.
    Stylist never do what I want or they do for a while and then get sloppy. Wish I could cut my own hair.
    I am gonna give away a Cookie Lee necklace very very soon.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your wavy hair!! And your legs look a million miles long in those Gap jeans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you think your hair is different now that you live in the south? I know the humidity reeks havoc on mine. The last few days were horrible as it's been warmer and more humid here. It's been looking like a brillo pad! I think you look great! How tall are you girl? Those long legs are awesome! Great outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally cute. Love those sparkly Toms!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...