Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

I'm joining up with The Pleated Poppy for another WIWW! 
pleated poppy

Here are a couple of outfits I've worn recently, I've been a slacker in yoga pants recently with my girl sick and home from preschool and then of course I got sick too.  It's that time of year. 

Cardigan - Missoni for Target
Tank - Target
Jeans - Gap (thrifted) - I'm thinking about getting these hemmed, because I can only really wear them with high heels, but then it's nice to have jeans that are long enough to wear with heels (even though that's few and far between these days) I just can't decide.
Shoes - Kors Michael Kors
Necklace - House of Harlow

Jacket - Gene Meyer
Top - Old Navy
Pants - J.Crew (thrifted)
Shoes - Toms

Blazer - Gap
T-Shirt - J.Crew
Pants - J.Crew (thrifted)
Necklace - Anthropologie
Shoes - Naturalizer

Make sure you head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!

13 comments:

  1. I love that green jacket - fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Missoni cardigan is beautiful! I also really like the green jacket and the Anthropologie necklace. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fun outfits! I love your Missoni for Target cardigan! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another person I could have used on my blog post today!
    You always look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving the Missoni for Target cardigan on you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for stopping by earlier!
    I'm forever deciding whether to hem or not hem jeans ~ I say leave a couple long...you just never know when a "get to wear heels" occasion comes along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving that last necklace! i do "what i wore's" too! so fun :)

    xo, vanessa (the gal)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love me some JCrew pants :) I think you look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Missoni cardigan and that last necklace is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice outfits. love the missoni cardi and that green jacket! sorry to hear your little one is sick. my son was sick a couple weeks ago at the same time i was away on my trip. guess it worked out because he was too sick to be naughty for my mom!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Still gorgeous!!!! Love the missoni sweater...of course by the time I got to Target(weeks later) there was nothing left!!!! As you know I have to go "all the way to Winston"!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...