Monday, November 7, 2011

My Five - Louis Vuitton Spring 2012

A very pastel, white, daisy eyelet sort of collection.  Every shoe was had a silver, pointy tip (again silver shoes are apparently going to be THE thing - so start hunting now).  Here are my picks, enjoy!


There were a lot of these razor sharp croc jackets/blazers.  These are outstanding and scream "Price Available Upon Request"!

A lot of the clothes towards the end of the presentation had these large flower sequins(?) on them that veered dangerously into making one look like the floor of a bathtub/shower from the 60's - 70's.  Did those non-slip flower stickers help at all?  From what I remember it just made the bathtub that much harder to clean.




Images via Vogue.com

8 comments:

  1. GREAT pics Jenny, although you always pick the finest. I adore all the textures (especially croc), and cut-outs in the fabrics. Shimmery, sheer and divine. The handbag is genius too. Hard to look at Spring when I'm freezing my bum off today. My hands are too cold to type but at least the sun is shining. Hope you 3 had a great weekend? Hugs to you and Miss A. xo xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there was one look in this collection I did not like! #1 is my favorite here. Sugar-spun dreaminess!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first Louis Vuitton dress in white is my favorite. It is absolutely gorgeous, and the details are beautiful.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for commenting on my blog! Love the first two looks and THE BAGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...