Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Weekend!

I don't know about you, but I'm so happy today is Friday.  Can you believe next Thursday is Thanksgiving?  This is going to be a quick post because I'm getting ready for a big weekend involving family and friends.  That's what I love about this time of year!

How fab are these necklaces from Giles & Brother by Philip Crangi?  They are pricey, but I can dream, can't I?


On an unrelated note, I just found out that one of my friends (and former co-workers) had some photographs of her paintings purchased by NBC and were used on the new show "Prime Suspect".  It was on one of the episodes that aired in September so I missed it, but how cool is that?  Go and check out her work at her Etsy store Petrocy Studios - she's a super talented artist, knitter and jewelry maker.  Here are some favorites of mine from her store.



 
Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

  1. I do like her art! Have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab everything. Especially love the painting and congrat's to your friend, very cool!! Your plans ahead sound terrific. I know you'll have a wonderful Thanksgiving. Be sure to wear elastic on Thursday!!

    Hugs to you xx oo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome about your friend's work--I love that scarf! And I'm also a fan of the silver layered chain necklace...dreamy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the gold necklace! hope you had a wonderful weekend with family!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...