Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Color Inspiration - Pink and Orange

I'm currently crushing on the colors pink and orange.  You probably have already figured this out if you have clicked over to my blog's home page lately (if you read this only in Google Reader, then click over really fast and you'll see what I mean).  When paired up, they are just so vibrant, happy, and energizing.  Here are some examples of what I mean.  What do you think, are you a fan of this combination?

Source: nymag.com via Jenny on Pinterest






11 comments:

  1. YES - I loves me some pink and orange together. Or pink, orange and red. Or pink and red. Or any combination of the above, really. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I abolutely. Love pink and orange!! Such a beautiful combination.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! It makes me happy. Is that weird? That might be weird.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely one of my fave color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pink/orange together too! Love these images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I'm totally a fan! These colors are so happy and fun. Most of my orange is very summery--I need to get some cold-weather orange in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely LOVE this color combo...just what we need to brighten our days in Winter!!



    A Funky Little Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes, i love this. i talked about this once...about combos that kinda blur the line. this is a good one. also red and fuschia. the pink building is so chic with the orange doors!

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a bold combination, but it's so fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...