Friday, November 11, 2011

11/11/11

This day is pretty cool because:

A - it only comes around once every 100 years
B - it's Veteran's Day
C - it's my Birthday!!!

My super awesome hubby surprised me with an iPad and I'm so excited!  I'm so behind tech-wise that the only "app" I am familiar with is Appalachian State University - ha!  So I'm ready to dive and and be amazed.  The only downside is that my girl is sick and feverish, so we will be very low key on this epic day.  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Hopefully since it's such an awesome day your daughter will start to feel better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got my first iPhone this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY bIRTHDAY!
    It is a very cool date indeed.
    Daphne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Happy Late birthday!
    Your husband is awesome, I'd love to get an iPad for my birthday (ignoring the fact that I already have one XD)
    I hope your daughter gets better soon
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. sorry i missed it. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! you're one of the lucky ones who really gets a special day!my daughter had a semi-cool one this year, too...11-1-11. hope your little one feels better.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an amazing day! The happiest of birthdays to you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm terribly, terribly late, but happy birthday!! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and an amazing 11/11/11!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...