Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

I'm running a little late with the posting today.  I'm still trying to play catch up from our long weekend.  Like I said last week we were headed to a wedding on Saturday, well, that wedding was in beautiful St. Simons Island, Georgia.  I'd never been there before, but I had heard about how beautiful it is.  We weren't disappointed.  It was positively gorgeous!  I'll post some pictures from the island later this week, because today's post is all about outfits!

I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW!
the pleated poppy blog

Here's what I wore to the wedding (me being a genius, forgot to take outfit pictures at the wedding and this is a shot from when I was figuring out what to wear - so excuse the no make up look).

Here's a shot of the items not being worn:
Cardigan - J.Crew
Tank - Target
Skirt - Banana Republic
Necklace - Made by my Mom
Shoes - Oh Deer!

Again forgot to take an outfit shot:

Here's a snippet of the outfit on the beach - I loved the way it all looked together.
Cardigan - Missoni for Target
Tunic - Gap (thrifted)
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Tory Burch

Finally a shot taken on St. Simons - in the rental house though. 

Close up of the pattern on the shirt - I just love it (see the leopards?).  I call this my "Cam" shirt because of the pink showing when I roll the cuffs - if you watch "Modern Family" you know what I'm talking about ;o)
Shirt - Lilly Pulitzer (thrifted)
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes (not shown) - Gap

Don't forget to check out what everyone else is wearing here!

8 comments:

  1. I love SI. I grew up about an hour and half from therea,

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous lady! Those red peep toes are delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAY CUTE! Love the Leaopard print shoes...need to get me some! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm SO loving the mix of chevron stripes, the black and white print, and the leopard! I bet it looked eve better on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay, an outfit post! ooh, love those leopard tory burches!! do you like your missoni? i heard different stories about the quality, but the two pieces i got are fairly decent.

    [oomph.]
    What's the next line? Help write the story!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the beach outfit! I want to retire on a Georgia Island. I just need someone to fund it for me. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...