Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

Wow, it's been a long time since I've posted any outfit pictures.  It's been a long, hot (boring fashion) Summer.  Anyway, I'm going to try and get back into the outfit posting habit.  I'm linking up again with The Pleated Poppy for WIWW - head over and check out what everyone else is wearing!
pleated poppy

Top with sequined stripes - Loft (thrifted - $9)
Jeans - Gap Essential (thrifted - $9) These are the most perfect dark indigo color.
Shoes - Gap
Tunic - Gap (thrifted - $5)
Jeans - Gap (thrifted)
Shoes - Rafe for Target
(also sporting my new haircut - still on the fence if I like it or not)

Sweater - L.A.M.B.
Pants - Talbots (thrifted - $12)
Shoes - Tory Birch
I wore this to my meeting a few weeks ago - I took this picture before I left to see if it looked okay, so that's why my head is missing (no make up and looking bad)!

7 comments:

  1. I love dark jeans and GAP jeans are what I look for when thrifting.
    Good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the LOFT top and the Tory Burch Shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that striped sweater!
    And thanks for the birthday wishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for outfit photos!! And also yay for the hair--I really like it! All three outfits look great, but my favorite is the middle one. That tunic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great outfits and great hair! I need to get back into outfit posts...right now it's hard with my house like it is. Maybe oneday soon though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...