Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Love This! - Winter Kate & House of Harlow

Who out there isn't a fan (even just a little bit) of Nicole Ritchie's Boho style?  I know I am.  I really like her House of Harlow jewelry line (here's a post of me wearing my fave House of Harlow necklace).  Here are some of my picks from the jewelry line right now:

I've only ever really paid attention to the jewelry, but I must admit the leopard shoes caught my eye this time around.  They are just gorgeous, don't you agree?

I've also been smitten with her Winter Kate line of clothing since it came out, particularly the Kimono tops/cardigans.  They are a bit out of my budget right now, but they are great to look at.  Here are my Winter Kate Kimono cardigan picks:

What are your thoughts?  Are you a fan?

6 comments:

  1. Yes I am especially for the cardigans!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I always love HoH :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, yes, and yes!! I love the jewelry--especially that green pendant, the leopard booties are divine, and that short floral jacket needs to get in my closet right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do like her style...I wish I could pull off that look myself. Great picks! Love all these esp the jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great collection. I love house of harlow shoes. Especially their wedges.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm a huge fan of her jewelry! i'm loving the bracelets here. just wish they weren't so pricey! those leopard shoes are lovely as well!

    [oomph.]
    You're Invited: fall in love with mark.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...