Tuesday, October 4, 2011

I Want This! - Prada Sunglasses

If you know me, you know I love pretty much anything Prada - it's an illness.  I've been seeing these Prada Baroque sunglasses around and I'm in love. 
Prada at ShopStyle

Prada at ShopStyle

Check them out on Eva Mendes:

They are so much fun and so pretty.  Too bad they are $290 and that I've had to store any pair of sunglasses I own that cost more than $20 because the little one likes to break them (and any other pair of glasses within reach).  I'll be happy when this phase is over!

What do you all think - do you like them?

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE these!! I wish I had the money to spare.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed if you can pull these off! I like to think of these as part of an iconic archive of fashion history, although still modern. It'll be interesting to see if they'll stick around in the fashion consciousness. For myself, I like them, but could not pull them off to save my life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...