Friday, October 28, 2011

Happy Weekend!

I'm a lot late with this post, 'cause it's been one of THOSE days.  The preschool called at 11am this morning (while I was knee deep cleaning up artwork on the computer) and my girl had gone and gotten a head injury on the playground.  A kid pushed her/she fell and had the bad luck to fall right onto a pine cone and cut the back of her little noggin.  It's not bad, but there was lots of blood and obviously hurt feelings.  So I went and picked her up, and let me tell you she was super whiny and clingy the rest of the day.  It's just how it goes.  So the house is a mess, I've got a ton of new work projects, grocery shopping to do, a sick hubby, etc, etc.  Oh well, it'll all get done when it gets done. 

I'll leave you with this image from JAK & JIL.  It makes me smile because kids are kids no matter how fancy they are.   Sometimes boogers have to be picked even when you are rocking Chanel! (I will note that we are firmly in the middle of this phase right now in the house and it's so gross!)
Hope you all have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. Sorry for the crummy day... love the picture, though! A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do.

    -xx Noe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...