Friday, September 23, 2011

Love this! - Dress from The Row Spring 2012

Just popping in with a quick post.  I had to make a last minute business trip out of town so I had to scrap any blogging plans for the week.   It happens, and as much as I love blogging, work comes first :o)  The good news is that the meetings went very well and all my flights were on time or early!!  And I was dealing with Atlanta so that was really good!  But I'm beat.  So Monday will begin my promised Fall Trends series, with a trend a day that I think will be important for Fall (and perhaps beyond).  It's hard to get into the Fall mood when it's still in the mid to upper 80's outside but hey, mentally I'm there. But not before a quick skip ahead to Spring - check out this beauty from The Row's Spring 2012 all white/ivory collection.  Gorgeous (except for the shoes - they seem wrong to me)!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and see you Monday!!!

Image via Vogue.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I am ready to hear your Fall trend ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the detailing on top is stunning! And I hope you had a great weekend too, and had some time to relax after all that traveling!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...