Friday, September 9, 2011

I want this! - Louboutin Croc-Sequined Platform Pump

Don't forget that I posted my new-to-me recipe of the week on my Facebook page - check it out here

I just saw these pumps and fell in L-O-V-E.  They are very reminiscent of these Louboutins I posted about early last year - but I think I adore these more.  Silver+Animal Pattern=Goodness!


Here's another view of them actually on the feet.

And to think that only just a few days ago I was thinking how tired I am of this particular shoe style - you know, the peep-toe, platform pump.  It's been around for a few years and while they are most certainly a classic, I'm ready for something new.  Although maybe just adding some pattern, texture and/or unique color to this style may just be the way to go to make it fresh!  Now if I can only scrounge up $1400 to drop on some shoes - ha!

Hope everyone has a great weekend and if you are interested Rachel Zoe will be on QVC tonight at 11pm and midnight, then tomorrow at 1pm and 6pm.   She'll be presenting her revamped line for QVC called Luxe Rachel Zoe.  Should be interesting...

Top image via Bergdorf Goodman

8 comments:

  1. Aren't those shoes divine? If only I were rich ... ;-)

    I'm excited to scout out Miss Zoe's line - thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These do look great. I do feel like they are meant for wearing at 10 minute intervals, though (step out of car, go to dinner, get back in car). Any longer and people start to resemble hunching grannies trying to steady themselves. But for eye candy, you can't beat them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cant wear that style of shoe. My heels are too narrow. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are AMAZING!!! I could never spend that much on 1 pair though. That much on 2 or 3 pair would work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shoes are incredible!! There is nothing like a fabulous pair of Louboutin's! :) Love that Givenchy bag too...

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out our blog & follow us back if you'd like!

    Also, enter our giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace by liking our Facebook page!

    Blessings,

    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com
    twitter:@maryanddyer

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those shoes...and love patterns. I'm not a huge fan of the platform look but these are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, these are fabulous! I'm not sure I'd be able to walk in them, but they're beautiful just the same!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i saw them the other day in red while attending FNO... they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...