Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Belle Noel Jewelry - on sale!

In my endless search for all things Kardashian - ha, just kidding, seriously, I know it's been a little heavy on the Kardashian front around here, but I swear it's a coincidence.  Okay, I am protesting a bit too much.  Anyway, I really like the shopping site RevolveClothing.com and as I was poking around the site last week, seeing what was on sale, I ran across some jewelry by Belle Noel that caught my eye because - 1) it was gorgeous and 2) the sale prices are so right!  I clicked through to the whole collection and much to my surprise it was designed by Kim Kardashian in partnership with Pascal Mouwad.  How have I not heard of this (I mean seriously, we hear about everything else they do)?  Here are my picks to click!








2 comments:

  1. These prices are Amazing!! My Favorite is also the resin stone and pave necklace. Very chic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...