Thursday, July 14, 2011

A Bit More Time...

Source: None via Jenny on Pinterest


Wow, y'all I'm sorry I've been out of action for longer than I expected.  I got so sick Wednesday of last week, I mean it hit me hard (of course this came on the heels of the little one being sick too).  After two trips to the doctor turns out I had a very nasty sinus infection.  I'm on antibiotics and still struggling with a nagging cough.  Yesterday afternoon, I finally started feeling like a human being again.  On top of all of this I'm having to learn a new CAD system for work and dealing with temperatures hovering around 100 degrees (yesterday the official high was 104 - ugh, the air was practically liquid).  You can imagine how my brain feels - not good.  So I'll be back Monday ready to roll.  In the meantime I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!  Stay cool!

6 comments:

  1. Been that hot here too. Feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear about the sinus infection. Those can be nasty. My husband always compliments the antibiotics with mucinex, he says it clears him right up. Hope you feel better soon.
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take care Jenny girl! Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG!! I hope you are feeling better! Sinus infections are the worst! Argh! Very Cute Cat pic! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Jenny. Sorry to hear you have been under the weather. Hope you're feeling back to your usual self soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope everyone is feeling better now! I can sympathize with you on the weather--it's been pretty sweltering here as well! I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...