I'm joining up with Katy of Modly Chic again for FBFF! This week is all about how being a fashion blogger has or hasn't changed and/or influenced us.
1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of things you gravitate towards while shopping?
Totally, I'm more about accessories now and mixing patterns and colors. It's nice to see different clothing combinations/options on real people and not models in magazines. It makes a difference in what I can picture myself wearing.
2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from your family and friends? Do they comment on that?
Not really, I've never been that cutting edge, the only thing that people generally comment on, in regards to what I'm wearing, are my shoes. I love unique and colorful shoes!
3. What’s the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you aren’t bold enough to wear it?
I really like people who go totally theatrical with their clothing (like Daphne Guinness and Anna Della Russo) but I just don't think I have the personality to pull it off.
4. Looking at current trends – what would you like to try but need to build up the courage to do?
Well, it's not super current but I would love to wear some short shorts with high heels. And I would love to try some mega-tall platforms but am so afraid that I would fall flat on my face (I'm not the most coordinated person on Earth - lol)
5. Toot someone’s horn – what fashion blogger out there inspires you with her bold fashion choices?
This one is hard and it's a tie. I adore Shannan from Merci Blah Blah's vintage finds and accessorizing and I love Oomph's mixing, matching and manicures.
See what I mean? They both rock some seriously awesome shoes and they make it look so easy. Either one of them can come and style me up anytime :o)
Check out what everyone else had to say here. Hope everyone has a great weekend!