Thursday, May 12, 2011

In case you were wondering what I looked like as a bride...

I mentioned a few days ago on Twitter that I have recently accepted a new job (I start next week - eek!) so I've been scrambling to figure out childcare, etc.  And on top of that, we've been packing up our "for sale" house so some renters can move in, hence the lack of blog posts.  Well, I'm having to figure out what we take and what gets put into storage for the time being.  When we first put the house on the market I went around and took down things to make the house less "personal" and I forgot I had stashed my wedding portrait under the bed.  Here it is before it gets put away - again.  Ha!  We got married on 11/6/2004 and it was warm enough that I didn't need a wrap or anything, which was nice.
Photo by Natalie at Aesthetic Images (if you are ever in Greensboro, NC and find yourself in need of an amazing photographer, contact her.  She's the best!)

Here are the green shoes I wore to match the orchids in my bouquet (packed those away too).


Ahhh, memories...

14 comments:

  1. Hellooooo Gorgeous!

    Love it. You look like a model! The dress, the green shoes, that you had orchids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Wish I'd had your photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous! you were married just a few days after my son was born!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so beautiful, brought tears to my eyes just thinking about being at your wedding.
    I was attempting for the 2nd time to refinance my house so I could stay in it but once again they promise you one thing and slowly take it all away.
    Hope you have a very nice weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a Beautiful picture! You look Gorgeous! I am really Loving those shoes too! The remind me of Manolo Blahniks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your job! And thanks for sharing the wedding pic--you're such a beautiful bride!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful photo! I tried to comment last night but Blogger was being difficult and all! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous photo - you look beautiful! I don't know about you but I could wear my wedding dress over and over :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so naturally beautiful and a very soft gown and pose. I love that you wore green shoes underneath. Such a cool fashion statement.
    Good luck with the new job and the house sale. Wow, lots going on!
    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just love this picture. What a lovely memory to have. The shoes are just perfect, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. aww...very pretty :) love the dress!
    congratulations on the new job!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous pic! Love those green shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. You were such an incredibly beautiful bride lady. Wowza!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...