Friday, May 6, 2011

Friend Friday - Shoes!

I'm joining up with Katy over at Modly Chic for my very first Friend Friday!  I always loved reading everyone else's answers to the weekly questions so I thought I would join in! 

1. What is your go-to pair of shoes?
Right now, my silver Birkenstocks - it's just the way it is right now.
Birkenstock at ShopStyle
2. What goes into your shoe buying decisions?
Taking inventory of what I have and what I need.  I try not to have a ton of shoes around, it's too easy to forget what you have.  I also would rather have quality over quantity.

3. The majority of the shoes in your closet are what color?
There really isn't a dominant color - I try to have a good mix.  I don't want 20 pair of black shoes, don't see the point.

4. When it comes to design shoes what are your favorite brands and why?
Hands down, dollar for dollar, Prada.  They are so comfortable, well made (they should be right?), and last forever.  I LOVE that the heel part of the shoes have rubber soles so they wear well and cushion the step.  I was over the moon when Prada Sport was introduced, I had a few pair of the leather loafers that were the best shoes I have ever owned (I say "were" because again, wore them out). 

5. If price wasn’t an issue, you’d own which shoe?
Oh, I've professed my love of the YSL tribtoo pump many, many times here on the ol' blog
Yves Saint Laurent at ShopStyle
I also wouldn't mind a pair of the Brian Atwood Rose Gold Metallic Maniac pumps.
Brian Atwood at ShopStyle

Head on over and check out what other people have to say about...shoes!

4 comments:

  1. I am also Really wanting the YSL Tribtoo! Great shoes and great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't done my post yet but love these. I was going to write Brian Atwood as well for my money no option one. :)

    Daphne.

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I knew how comfortable a pair of Pradas were!! Maybe some day.... I do love that rose gold color, but I fear I'd never be able to walk in those! I like high heels, but even with the platform those are pretty high!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to FBFF! Brian Atwood is a great selection :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...