Wednesday, April 13, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday!

Yay, it's my favorite time of the week, linking up with The Pleated Poppy to share some outfits I wore this week (and seeing what everyone else wore too).  I'm keeping it to two today, but check back in on Friday when I will post a couple of more.  It was a much better week than last and you can tell by my clothes and all the color that returned to my face.  Away we go...
It was all about layers on this day - chilly morning, warm afternoon.
Cardigan - Forever21
Top - Rodarte for Target
Tank (underneath) - Target
Pants - J.Crew
Shoes - Payless
Necklace and Earrings - made by my Mom



 Another day of layers, it was warm but I had to go to a meeting and look somewhat professional, so I busted out the black blazer.  And the white pants, heck yeah, I busted those out too!!!  Trust me when it's already been in the 90's you can wear white pants ;o)
Blazer - Gap
Top - Old Navy
Pants - Old Navy
Shoes - Cole Haan
Necklace - made by my Mom

8 comments:

  1. Very Cute! Love that cardi and those white pants.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the second look! So crisp and classic, the red necklace gives it a great pop of color!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the classic nautical look! Especially the popping necklace over the neutral stripes. I actually did a sailor look myself today, so great minds and all that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both so pretty! I love the pattern mix in your first look, and the second look is just so effortlessly chic. You look very Parisian chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that last look! Very nautical looking ;)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love both! I need some white pants. I love what you put together on the last look! The blazer finishes it off nicely! Glad you had a better week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm loving the mix of pattern in your first outfits and the pop of red in the second - totally makes the outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the mix on the first outfit! And the 2nd is classic. love the gray.white and pop of red. did it myself this week. ;-) great job layering up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...