Thursday, April 21, 2011

Mini-trend Alert!

Hey guys, I'm going to have to postpone the second installment of Uniform Dressing until next week (where I'll hit it twice).  There are some things going on behind the scenes here in Spryland that need to be addressed (don't worry they are good things, not bad ones) but we have a lot of things to coordinate and work out which involves lots of time and phone calls.  I'll let you know about it a bit later.  Unfortunately, it doesn't involve a job for me yet, but I'm still working on that.  In the meantime enjoy this little mini-trend I spied late last week.

Saw these recently and they remind me of each other - a cool take on the stripe trend.  Funny how it's hitting home and clothing at the same time - love when that happens!

Madewell at ShopStyle
Madewell Scenic Stripe Top - $62



Positano Large Chevron Pillow - $78
Image via Jonanthan Adler

10 comments:

  1. What a cool effect! Love that Madewell top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that top is really cute, actually! can't wait to hear what's going on!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pillow! love the idea of having bright colors on a pillow to spice up a room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could translate trends into my decorating--I'm horrible! But I love that top--it's a different take on the usual striped shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always been nautical at heart so the current trend peeves me a bit, but on the bright side, all these fabulous shirts (and apparently, pillows too) are now available for purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cool play on stripes.
    Hope everything works out to your desire.

    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love that top and all the trend with stripes.
    have a great easter weekend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that top. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Easter!! Just found your blog! I'd love for you to follow me :)

    Love this trend!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I remember Holly Hobby pillows were really popular when I was little. Maybe they'll come back and matching skirts, too. Ha!
    Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...