Monday, April 25, 2011

Love These! - Emi-Jay Hair Ties

A few months ago I decided to try out a  Emi-Jay Hair Tie.  I've heard a lot of buzz about these and how great they are.  You've probably heard about them too, they were created by two teen girls with part of the proceeds from sales going to several charities.  Upon first inspection, I thought there was no way that this piece of elastic fabric tied in a knot at one end would hold my thick, somewhat unruly hair.  Boy was I wrong, it has quickly become my favorite hair tie.  It absolutely does not snag the hair and hurt, it also minimizes the ponytail bump.  You can wear it on your wrist with out it digging in or looking like a "crazy gal with her hair elastic on her wrist" (we've all been there).  So there you go, I'm sold.  The only drawback is that the elastic does stretch out faster than a traditional hair elastic, so I'm actually looking to replace the one I have.  Here are some of the ones I'm eyeballing.
Metallic Collection - $10.99

Pearl Collection - $10.99

Classic Collection - $15.99
Images via Emi-Jay

7 comments:

  1. Those look neat! I am always looking for new ways and things to use for my hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My hair isn't long enough to use these right now, but I'm thinking about growing it out and when I do, I'll have to give them a try! I have heard of them--what a great story :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really cool. I will have to see hwo they look on as well...
    You should do a photo of yourself with it on.

    Daphne.
    http://fashiondivamommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such pretty hair ties!

    Monique xx

    misszuman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Would they really tame my jungle mane??

    ReplyDelete
  6. are these sort of like scrunchies? i can't visualize how they are supposed to look. checked out their site...cute story behind the two girls. you'll have to post a pic!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this wonderful post! We're so happy you enjoyed them. Be sure to check out our all new Citrus Collection, now available at www.emi-jay.com.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...