Monday, April 18, 2011

I Want This! - Limited Edition McQueen Scarf

Yeah, you can just add this to my ever growing list of wants.  It's a silk scarf created to coincide with the Met Museum's Alexander McQueen: Savage Beauty exhibition and will be available at McQueen's stores in May for $495.  I love the colors and of course I always love the signature McQueen skulls.  Gorgeous!
(and here's a little secret, I wouldn't wear it, I would frame it. Shhhhh)


 Image via Alexander McQueen via Harper's Bazaar blog

3 comments:

  1. I've always wanted one of these scarves, but I hesitate each time. It's a bit too goth for my wardrobe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Can't say much more than that! Out of my price range.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the mix of the edgy pattern but pretty colors. Looks like art to me!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...