Friday, April 29, 2011

Big day!

It's not only her big day:

 But it's her big day too!
BIG congrats to Sarah Burton and the team at Alexander McQueen and their amazing work on Kate's gorgeous wedding gown!  I'm hoping this dress will start a trend of wedding dresses with sleeves - yay!

 And I can't not show what Victoria Beckham wore to the wedding (Philip Treacy hat, Victoria Beckham dress - natch, Louboutin heels).  I'm kinda loving that she wore her hair in a ponytail.

Sorry, I've been a bit MIA this week - big doings here and I've not had time to blog.  I hope to be back at it daily soon - hang in there.   Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!!

Images top (unknown), middle and bottom Harper's Bazaar Blog

12 comments:

  1. Wouldnt it be awesome to be over there right now?
    You are my winner! email me sarahagivens@yahoo.com
    :) Congrats and Thank you for entering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kate looked incredible :) and I am usulaly not a big fan of Victoria but she was just way too gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Miss Beckham looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you love Pippa's dress? Sarah Burton rocked that wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower and Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the beckhams were definitely the best dressed to me. heard she is preggers??

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Her dress was seriously perfect, wasn't it?! I love the cut, the lace, and the train. Just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved Kate's dress. A couple of my co-workers said they thought it was plain. I disagree and thought it was elegant and just beautiful! Victoria Beckham looked great! She has great style. I like the ponytail too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loved the dress - it was one gorgeous homage to Grace Kelly's.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, I LOVE the dress she picked. Amazing! And Victoria Beckham--how does she always look so frickin amazing?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jenny, found you through Ms. Givens at Trend Wisely when she in turn posted a comment on my daughters blog "Machine Wash Warm," which I had done a guest post for phew that was long, anyhow congratulations on your win and glad I found your blog! I have both a fashion and travel blog as I am a travel agent :)
    What a gorgeous and classic dress I gasped the minute she stepped out of the car, I look forward to seeing classier dresses out there from now on.
    ♥ Noemi
    Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
    Travel: Across The Sea

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely post! so glad to see a tribute to Sarah! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...