Monday, March 7, 2011

Places To Shop: Banana Republic!

I'm not gonna lie, I haven't been in a Banana Republic since I stopped working.  When I was working I pretty much lived there, most of my reliable work basics came from BR.  But then the term "dry clean only" was banned in my "house where the baby has acid reflux" which has now evolved into "house where, OMG is that a booger on my shirt?" and all those great pieces are tucked away.  Yeah, stuff I can't rip off and throw into a washer just won't cut it most days around here.  But I recently wandered into a BR and fell in love all over again.  As most of you know, I'm taking steps to getting back into the workforce once more and I'm honestly getting excited to wear office attire!  Here are some Banana Republic items that I'm digging not only for work but for everyday wear!




12 comments:

  1. i rarely go there for the same reasons. i love all their linen stuff..but i'm just a wrinkled mess after an hour drive to work! i love the peach and beige color combot in the top right scarf!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know if I have ever been in Banana Republic. Sad, I know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love all your picks, they make me want to go there right now! I used to shop their sales quite a bit, but I haven't lately. I think that needs to change!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love BR...great work clothes! Going back to work is exciting! Are you changing careers?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so not surprised you were a huge BR fan. I can't say I am as big of a fan. I do like browsing their sale rack here and there but I would prefer JCrew over BR anyday. BR is a bit too conservative for me but they have great quality. I do love their clothes for my husband who of course would rather dress from gap. So go figure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I especially loved the accessories you picked. They are super-versatile. I definitely gravitate toward their earrings and necklaces for summer, too.

    -xx Noe

    p.s. So thrilled you included me on your blogroll. I'm reeling from the compliment!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So I'm not the only one who can't deal with "dry cleaning only"!! I'm with you - when I was working corp. america job I shopped there more often. Now I just find myself peeking in every now and again for accessories!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you sister, I too have been a huge BR fan. But my love wains from time to time but then they always seem to suck me back in. Much like the GAP, they can hit the mark one season and then not the next. But you hit the mark with these picks, love them all.

    Hope school, Miss A., the hubby, all is very well?
    xx Deb

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do wish we had Banana Republic and J Crew here.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love BR - their trench coats are excellent. Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Banana Republic is definitely my "go-to" for work attire. And their accessories are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by, I love hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...